Thursday, February 17, 2005

Help Requested

As happens fairly often, my brother and I had a debate/discussion/argument last night about a topic that really only interests us. Usually it lasts just a few minutes, and we change the subject. Last night, we went in circles for a good 25 minutes until my cell phone went into an area where I have no reception. I still don't know who is right, so I'm looking for some help.

The debate: can a person change their body type (and we never defined what exactly body type is)? I won't say who was on what side, but here are the points. One of us said yes and used Jared from Subway as an example. The other said no unless the person uses steroids or an outside substance is involved. The example for this side (and the entire reason for the conversation) is Barry Bonds.

Any answers are welcome.

No comments: