Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Seeking Travel Advice

Last week, I asked (and received) feedback about an argument my brother and I were having. Thanks for the comments, particularly since I was right. :)

This week, I am looking for advice on finding cheap flights. I am flying from Washington (either National or Dulles) to Chicago on Friday, April 1st. I have found some cheap flights in the morning, but since I just started work, I can't take a day off. Therefore, I need an evening flight. I fly back to DC (preferably Dulles) on Sunday, April 3rd. At this time I have no preference between Midway and O'Hare, but that could change.

Anyway, I have tried Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz plus many airline websites like flyi.com (Independence Air). Are there other sites you have used for cheap flights?

No comments: