Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday's Thoughts

Why does it take longer to clean a George Foreman Grill than actually cook a burger on it?

Squirrels are really quick climbing up and down trees when being chased.

Over the weekend, I watched a few episodes of MTV's My Super Sweet 16. I'll admit it...I also watched the show before this weekend. MTV follows spoiled teenagers as they plan and then have their Sweet 16 party. I am really conflicted about this show. On one hand, I really don't like spoiled people, especially the teens who are featured in this series. These kids have never had to work for anything in their lives, and these parties cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. On the other hand, the show is addicted and entertaining. There is so much drama involved in figuring out the guest list and what they are going to wear. I'm somewhat addicted to the show, but hate myself for it. :)

Finally, continuing with MTV, they have an entire section on the website for casting calls. Some of the shows (this is real): Are You a Lesbian Latina Professional Interviewing for Jobs or Internships? Do You Live in a Trailer Park with Your Family? and lastly (this one hits close to home) Are you a college student who wants to makeover your R.A. or T.A?

No comments: