Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dear Pittsnogle Family & Friends:

I want to thank you for visiting my little corner of the web. I have had more hits in the past two days than in any other time since I started this. And it's partly due to the many Google searches of Kevin Pittsnogle. Therefore, I am on a mission to get a response from Kevin Pittsnogle himself. I know he's busy with that whole NCAA Tournament thing (plus classes), but after the season, I'd love to hear from him. Pittsnogle is just fun to say, but it's more than that. There is a huge fan base of Pittsnogle fans throughout the country. And I count myself as one of them. There's just something fascinating about a 6'10" center that hits threes as well as he can can. And it looks so natural, unlike Manute Bol's three-point shots from back in the day. Anyway this is my new mission. Kevin and WVU, good luck on Thursday against Texas Tech, and know that you have the support of Sean's Ramblings and possibly Gobo.

No comments: