Sunday, March 27, 2005

Quiet Weekend

Sorry that I haven't posted anything this weekend. It was a great few days for college basketball. I really thought (well hoped) that Villanova was going to beat North Carolina on Friday night. The team I hoped would go all the way lost in a fantastic game last night. Yes, Kevin Pittsnogle and WVU are officially out. I didn't follow WVU that closely throughout the year, but it seems like they could have played Pittsnogle and D'or Fischer together last night. Everyone knows Pittsnogle (well, at least they should) and he had a huge game with 25 points. D'or Fischer also plays center and is a great shot blocker and rebounder. He could have helped when it seemed like Louisville got easy lay-ups and offensive rebounds in the second half. I guess it's 20/20 hindsight. It was still a great game.

No comments: