Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Links

Between Trivia Tuesday, TMI Thursday and Friday Links, I need to come up with more creative titles.

Seth at Empty Netters created an impressive list of jersey fouls.

I just learned from Messiah that there is an NFL television distribution map that shows where each game will be aired. The Steelers-Titans game will be on CBS on Sunday here in the Washington DC area. Woo hoo!

My SIL recommends watching the documentary, Blood Detectives, premiering tonight (December 19) on the Discovery Health channel at 7:00 PM ET/PT and again at midnight.

Frank Walter of the Baltimore Ravens admits that he spat in the face of the Steelers’ Mitch Berger, but says it was an accident. How do you accidentally spit in the face of an opponent with a helmet on? The answer is that you don’t. Another example of the classy Ravens. (h/t Mondesi's House)

A moving piece about Steelers’ defensive end Aaron Smith.

Finally, with the fantasy football season almost over (I’ll share my experiences about this season next week), I’m already looking for some type of league before the baseball season starts. Therefore, if you are interested in joining a Rock of Love III fantasy league, please leave a message in the comments or e-mail me at seanramblings[at]yahoo(dot)com. Yes, I’m being serious.

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

A Rock of Love fantasy league?? What a fantastic idea!