Friday, February 10, 2006

Day Off

Even though I am sick, it's nice having the day off from work. Hopefully the orange juice and Tylenol will start to kick in soon.

Since I'm at home, I'm writing a lot today about a wide variety of topics. Here are a few more:

* I just came back from the grocery store. It was about 1:30 in the middle of the afternoon and packed. Since we've had such a mild winter in the DC area, I almost forgot what happens when there is any threat of snow.

* In early December, I received this article that argued that Cowher could never win the Super Bowl, stating, "I think it’s time to take this dog out behind the shed, Old Yeller style." Fortunately, the author was wrong. I wonder if he has retracted the article?

* Have you always wanted to follow Ithaca College interns in Torino for the Winter Olympics? If so, here's your chance.

No comments: