Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Secret Handshake?

Perhaps you have seen this picture of Sidney Crosby shaking hands with Mario Lemieux after the Pittsburgh Penguins’ victory against Philadelphia on Sunday.



Although only two people who read Sean's Ramblings may understand this, doesn’t Sidney’s handshake look familiar? Are Crosby and Lemieux honorary members of a certain youth organization? I’m scared to reveal anymore, although I guess I could provide a link in case you really want to know what I’m writing about.

Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in USY and we didn't have any secret handshakes - I'm jealous!

lacochran's evil twin said...

I was an AZA Sweetheart! And I knew about it so I don't think it was that much of a secret...

lacochran's evil twin said...

What's really scary? I can still remember some of the cheers... well mostly...

5 fold and full*
We'll work for AZA
6 fold and full
For BBG to stay
Harmony, benevolence, fraternity
For all B'nai B'rith Youth!

* "full" is the word I remember but that doesn't seem right, does it?

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled blog...

Anonymous said...

i was thinking ekc.

Sean said...

Marc - Another reason why BBYO was better than USY.

Evil Twin - Yeah, I guess it's not really that secret of a handshake. I actually don't know the cheer you mentioned, but I feel like I should.

Jason - No secret handshakes at EKC unless I was excluded and it's a secret to me.