Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Live From Orlando

Hello from Florida. I wish I could share an exciting story about my flight from Dulles to Orlando but it was uneventful and a shuffleboard tournament starts at 4:30. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I’m too late for the shuffleboard tournament. Oh well.


In response to lacochran’s comment about mah jongg, here is some of Wednesday’s activities:

Aquafusion (fitness in the pool) – 10:00 AM

Underwater Treasure Dive – noon

Poolside Puppet Palooza Show – 2 PM

Creative Coloring T-shirts – 2:30 PM

Dive-in Movie: Alvin & The Chipmunks – 8 PM

It’s too bad I have to work.

3 comments:

lacochran said...

...but right on time for Mah Jongg?

Sean said...

Mah Jongg isn't on the schedule, but I'll post more activities.

lacochran said...

I think I caught the Poolside Puppet Palooza Show once. Guys in poorly fitting speedos, right?