Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Venezuela, Guam, Alaska Ramblings & More

* I'm waiting to hear Pat Robertson say that his quote about assassinating Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was taken out of context. I'm sure that the liberal media twisted his words.

* For no apparent reason, I am rooting for the Little League World Series to be between the teams from Hawaii and Guam.

* I have my first of two fantasy football league drafts tomorrow (Wednesday) evening. Wish me luck. I'm not as prepared as I would like to be, but I figure I'll be OK as long as I don't draft Bubby Brister.

* Major news: My parents are currently in Alaska, and my dad found and bought Rice Oriental Hamburger Helper in the same store that I found it in last year.


Update February 2008: I still receive numerous hits from people searching for Rice Oriental Hamburger Helper. If you are searching for it, I've put together a list of places where it is available (with links) here.

No comments: