Monday, March 13, 2006

Flavor of Love Finale

I've talked about Flavor of Love many times over the past few months but since I was still on vacation, I missed last night's final episode. So today on the return flight from San Diego, I was really hoping that jetBlue's DirectTV was working (since it did not work for most of my flight last week) and that VH1 would show Flavor of Love again. DirectTV worked, but there was no Flavor of Love...until 1:00pm. I was able to see Flavor Flav with Hoopz and New York on their trip to Mexico; however, the flight landed at 1:45pm so they turned off the TVs before the winner was announced. This is probably the first time in the history of air travel that someone was disappointed that the flight landed 20+ minutes early.

Anyway, I still have not seen the ending or officially know who won. Based on the number of referrals I have received today and the mention of the ending from the Sports Guy, I know who won, but I'd still like to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back. I'm eagerly anticipating your in depth analysis on the play-in game.

"The Flavor of Love is chlorine"

Sean said...

I'll do even better. I'll predict that Monmouth will win by 22 and advance to face Villanova.