Friday, March 17, 2006

Enjoying the Couch

On TV: George Mason vs. Michigan State

On my computer: Pitt vs. Kent State

Me: Not going anywhere for a while

UPDATE 9:30pm

Congrats to the George Mason University Patriots for the huge upset win over Michigan State! While I was rooting for Mason all along, realistically, I didn't think they could match up with the Michigan State guards (Ager, Neitzel and Shannon Brown) without Tony Skinn. I am very happy to be wrong. Mason could have made it a little easier if the team made more free throws down the stretch. If North Carolina beats Murray State, the match-up between Jai Lewis and Tyler Hansbrough will be fun to watch.

Meanwhile, Pitt had six players score in double figures in defeating Kent State. I don't think Aaron Gray or Ronald Ramon ever missed a shot.

A good evening on the couch!

No comments: