Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Music Scene

On Saturday night, we went to see The Legwarmers, an 80s cover/tribute band. It was AWESOME! Every song they performed was a hit such as Eddie Money's "Take Me Home Tonight," "Jenny (867-5309)," Bon Jovi's classic "Livin' on a Prayer," the "Safety Dance," Blondie and much, much more. It was such a great time, we barely noticed that the last song didn't end until about 1:30. That's about 3-4 hours later than we usually stay out.

In other news, Celebrate Fairfax! has announced the headliners for its 25th annual festival:

Friday, June 9: Collective Soul
Saturday, June 10: Sister Hazel & Sugar Ray
Sunday, June 11: .38 Special

Not too shabby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean! Thanks again for the blog link. I like reading your comments although I do get a little lost in the sport commentary. :-) I did not hear/see who was the winner on the Flavor of Love...Guess I will be in suspense a little while longer.

Sean said...

With the NCAA tournament, I have been talking a lot about sports lately, but I'm trying to write about other areas too. Stay tuned!