Thursday, March 29, 2007

Best DC Blog Nomination

I have been away for a few days and returned to discover that I have been nominated for the “Best DC Blog You Couldn’t Quit for Lent” award on Best DC Blog. Not only was I nominated, but I somehow made it through the elimination rounds (probably by flying under the radar) and have advanced to the finals. I am truly honored to be nominated and also curious to know who nominated me.

Anyway, even if you’re like me and don’t celebrate lent, you can still go to Best DC Blog and vote for me (Sean’s Ramblings). Polls are open until Saturday at 6:00 pm Eastern time. Vote early and vote often!

4 comments:

Messiah said...

It will be hard to outperform Bigger Bitch than You. Maybe you could start up a viral voting campaign like Sanjaya has.

Unknown said...

Bring it on and bang your gong while you are at it, Mr. Bad Ass!

--hearts--

Anonymous said...

If you want to crown Sean's Ramblings then crown his ass but his blog is what we thought it was!

"American Idol is the Brian Stern of TV shows"

Sean said...

Thanks Brian for the Dennis Green quote.

It also looks like Why I Hate DC is now blog to beat. I'm currently tied for third place in the voting behind Why I Hate and Bigger Bitch Than You.