Monday, January 09, 2006

One Year & One Day Anniversary

On this day, one year and one day ago, I started this little journal/blog thing. I've averaged almost a post every day (360), which is a lot more than I thought I would write. I've had 7,900 visits, which is a lot more than I thought I would have. Half of those visits have probably been by me, my wife or my mom, but that still means that I've had almost 4,000 visits by other people.


This has become a nice hobby of mine. It's the journal I never had. I like writing about what's going on in my life and sharing my thoughts on the important topics of the day (or at least topics like the Steelers). 

So happy one year & one day anniversary to me. Here's to a great second year and second day!

5 comments:

Nick said...

Kudos! And Wumdnwpy! (that was my comment verification phrase)

Sean said...

Thanks and Rogbip to you! (that would be my verification phrase)

Captain Easychord said...

fwiw, you can setup the sitemeter counter to ignore visits from your computer... under the "manager" section, check out the "ignore visits" function... that is unless you like seeing bigger numbers, which I suppose is always fun...

Archi said...

Captain Easychord! Haha.

Congrats, Sean. I am coming up on my anniversary as well (2nd). It is indeed a fun little hobby, no matter how many people are reading it.

And Mgllw.

Sean said...

What and where is the name Captain Easychord from? Are you tired of being Contrary SOB?