Saturday, December 31, 2005

Waiting for the New Year

The new year is less than nine hours away and it is about three hours until I leave to go to a New Year's Eve party. In the meantime, I'm a little bored. The San Diego-Denver football game is still an hour away and I have no interest in the college football games currently on TV (TCU vs. Iowa State and Fresno State vs. Tulsa). I'm listening to the end of the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game thanks to NHL.com. Apparently, the Penguins just scored in overtime but it was called off because the referee blew the whistle when he thought the puck was under the goalie when it was really in the net. I could watch another episode of Law & Order since the USA Network is showing it non-stop. Hey, Sidney Crosby just scored so the Penguins won! Way to go Sidney! I'll have to check and see if the Penguins are out of last place now. Paul Steigerwald just called Crosby the "Wizard of Croz." I've never heard that before, but I don't think I like the nickname.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! (& Go Steelers!)

No comments: