Thursday, May 01, 2014

Yo Homes, Smell Ya Later

With a new child, it's time to find a bigger home for the family. While I'm not really looking to leave the DC area, there are two job openings in Los Angeles that interest me: the head coaching job for the Los Angeles Lakers and being the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Sure, I don't have the experience for the first position or the money for the second one, but I think I can sell myself and be effective for either job. The best way to do this is to show off my potential new house in the Holmby Hills section of Bel Air.


The asking price is $65 million, but I think I can get them down to $60 million for the 11-bedroom, 14 full bathroom (and 3 half-bathroom) home. While the pool and tennis court are a nice touch, what really attracted me to this home is the 12-seat theater and the climate-controlled wine room. You need to make sure that your Manischewitz wine is served at the right temperature!

Here are some more pictures of my new home:





I'll make sure to invite you over!

No comments: