Monday, August 04, 2008

Neil Diamond Tickets Wanted

This is extremely last minute, but if anyone has an extra ticket or two for tomorrow night’s Neil Diamond concert at the Verizon Center, please let me know. I would be happy to take free tickets from you or pay you well below the actual ticket price. I certainly understand if you don’t want to sell/give tickets to a non-Neil Diamond fan. To prove that I am a real Diamond fan, just read this.

To encourage someone to give me free tickets, I will allow the enormously generous individual, no, PHILANTHROPER an opportunity to write a guest entry right here at Sean’s Ramblings. That’s got to be worth much more than the cost of the Neil Diamond tickets!

Feel free to contact me at seanramblings at yahoo[dot]com if you are serious about selling/giving me tickets. Please note that I will be without internet access until late Monday night. I’m sure that my begging will cause my inbox to be filled.

No comments: