Monday, October 15, 2007

Select a Presidential Candidate Quiz

With so many candidates running for President, wouldn’t it be easier to choose one who is most aligned with your views and opinions in a quiz format? Well, this 11-question quiz is designed to do just that! (Actually, the disclaimer states that “this quiz is not meant to pick your candidate for you; it is designed to inform the public of the various stances candidates make.”)

The candidate ranked highest by how much I agree with their stances is John Edwards. In last place: Tom Tancredo. I have no idea who Mr. Tancredo is unless he is related to Sara Tancredi from Prison Break.

I hope this quiz is a nice distraction for your Monday. Feel free to share your pick in the comments section.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took the quiz and ended up agreeing most with Mit Romney and the least with Mike Gravel - who the hell is Mike Gravel?

Anonymous said...

i agreed most with hillary and the rock...tied, the only thing i differed on was iraq. least was another tie between huckabee and freddy thompson with a score of 1. (we agreed on the death penalty)!!

christine- gravel is a former senator from alaska...yeah, alaska.

Sean said...

Thanks Jason. I had no idea who Gravel was either.

Anonymous said...

Alaska!?! Ha, he has a snowball's chance in hell of winning! : )

Rob took the quiz and ended agreeing most with Joe Biden.

In either case, it's always interesting for us to try to take these quizzes or be in a discussion on politics - me, a teacher, and him, being in the Army, makes some of the issues of today problematic...

Archi said...

I got Christopher Dodd. Though I wanted to answer "Other" to at least two of the questions.

Anonymous said...

I'm most in agreement with Dennis Kucinich. That makes me feel a little politically weird. Tancredo, Thomspson & Huckabee and I only see eye-to-eye on the line-item veto.