Monday, November 14, 2005

Steelers Win!

I just got back from the Steelers game within the last hour. I'll write more about the game tomorrow (well, today) and about the rest of my weekend. The only negative about being at the game is not knowing the status of injured players. I still haven't heard what happened to Charlie Batch (I know it involves his hand) or when he got injured. Is Ben going to be back next week or am I going to get a call to be the back-up?

Time to go to sleep, although I'd like to see Grey's Anatomy. They are showing it in ten minutes (2:00AM) due to the game, but I don't think I can stay up that late and drive safely back to Virginia in the morning. I feel bad for any Steelers fan (especially those at the game) who has to be at work in the morning. Good luck!

No comments: