Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

As Adam Sandler once said, "Turkey with gravy and cranberry. Can't believe the Mets traded Darryl Strawberry."

Here are a few things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:

- Ben Roethlisberger will be starting on Monday night. (I'd be even more thankful if Marvel Smith was also playing.)

- I am still using the same can of shaving cream since June.

- Not only are there two NFL games today, the Backyard Brawl will also be on national TV at 8:00.

- I am thankful that Tom Cruise bought Katie Holmes sonogram machine. How romantic! I am hopeful this means that they won't ever have to leave their house.

- Carl Krauser is still at Pitt and that Kevin Pittsnogle is still at WVU.

- I have a four day weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: