Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Links and Videos

Time for a little housekeeping. Here are some amazing posts and videos from the past few days (or weeks):

Do you see that icon on the top right of this page? That's the LiLu for MTV TJ logo. Well, it's time for you not only to look at the icon but also to vote. There's more information at Live It, Love It (where you can see the challenges) and you can vote for LiLu on Facebook. (I still don't understand why you vote on Facebook for a Twitter contest.) I highly recommend checking out LiLu's 2nd challenge to support animal shelters.

Pittsburgh Pirates' Neil Walker lives with his parents. [Wall Street Journal h/t Bucs Dugout]

Ginny met both Mario Lemieux AND Jerome Bettis. [That's Church]

Although the contest is over, TheStarterWife created an amazing Football Foodie World Cup. [Black and Gold Tchotchkes]

We finally hear from the dentist who refused to support Trident. [Carbolic Smoke Ball]

I posted my first book review for A Safe Haven: Harry S. Truman and The Founding of Israel. [Blogcritics]

Now for the videos. I'm not sure how I missed this, but what if Ron Hextall wasn't crazy?



Finally, I wasn't able to embed the video but check out Jewel going undercover to sing karaoke. Naturally, she sings Jewel songs. [Funny Or Die]

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Awww, thank you so much, Sean!!

Sean said...

You're welcome, LuLu. I'm happy to help! Good luck!