Monday, November 09, 2009

Great Mustaches in History: Movember Continues

George Clooney


Dr. Phil


Brooke Shields


Rollie Fingers (perhaps the greatest of the great)


Sean


This picture comes from Sunday or day eight of Movember. Scroll down to last week's post to see the difference between now and four days ago. I think the mustache is making some excellent progress.

As I mentioned earlier, I am growing this mustache as part of Movember to raise funds for the Prostate Cancer Foundation and the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LIVESTRONG). Please contribute by clicking on this link. Seeing me with a mustache is certainly worth $2, $5 or more, right? Plus, all donations are tax deductible.

Thank you!

h/t Captain Easychord for the Rollie Fingers pic

3 comments:

lacochran said...

Can a mustache make you latino? I have the urge to call you muchacho.

Sean said...

Gracias, Senorita Lacochran. :)

Dave Hadley said...

dude, you so look like your dad.