Friday, August 07, 2009

To Do Tonight

If you're in DC join LiLu, Lexa and Restaurant Refugee at a Blogger Happy Hour at 7:00. I'd be there, except that I'm in Portland.

If you're in Latrobe, join Cotter and Tecmo for Steelers training camp. I'd be there, except that I'm in Portland.

If you're between Baltimore and DC, visit Tiny350Z at the Animal Resource Foundation to adopt a pet. (Click on the link to see cute dogs & cats and Tiny's volunteer experiences.) I'd be there, except that Ziggy is keeping us busy enough.

Finally, one year ago yesterday, I received the following messages based on a Craigslist inquiry:
"The only catch to it you have to get me messy."
"Ignore the messy part but you have to toilet paper my house."

Neil Diamond was also involved.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Thanks for the shout out! :-0

tiny350Z said...

Just got back from NC to see this. Thanks for the plug Sean! Appreciated.