Friday, August 28, 2009

2009-2010 Ted Marshall Open (TV Death Pool)

The 10th edition of the Ted Marshall Open is accepting entries between now and August 31. I think I would now classify myself as a Ted Marshall Open (formerly Alison LaPlaca Open) veteran as this will mark my fourth year in the contest. After an impressive debut in 2006-2007 where I finished sixth out of 100+ entries, my luck was not as good for 2007-2008. However, I rebounded with a top 20 finish this past season. If only CBS cancelled Gary Unmarried... Well, there was one huge positive that came from last season: I (finally) successfully predicted that According to Jim would not return!



If you want to enter the Ted Marshall Open, it is extremely easy to do so. Click on the above link and select ten television shows that you believe will not return for the 2010-2011 television season. The difficult part is picking the actual shows. It was easy to know that ER wouldn't return for this season. However, will the new CBS drama Three Rivers make it to next year? Is Heroes D-U-N done or can the show return to its first season excellence.

For more information go to the Ted Marshall Open website. Good luck!

1 comment:

Archi said...

Well, I just entered even though it says Aug. 31st at midnight! I missed the deadline last year, and I hope it went through this time. It said "Thank you for your entry" so I'll keep my fingers crossed that my ballot won't thrown out on a technicality.