Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost Famous

My TV debut on Rizzo Sports Live is now available on the Family Life TV website. Check it out and please let me know what you think of my performance. Personally, I'm impressed with how Michael Rizzo looks so interested in listening to my ramblings. He's definitely a professional!

To protect the station from me, there's a disclaimer at the end of the show stating that "views expressed are those of the participants." I wonder if there would have been an uproar if I said that Pitt and Penn State wouldn't face each other until Joe Paterno dies. (You may notice a dramatic pause when we briefly talked about Pitt-Penn State football since I really wanted to say this but thought it would be inappropriate.)

Besides my interview which I'm sure will be viewed by millions of people, I wanted to share a few other items today. First, Phil of Phil's Occasional Musings did a live blog of the New York Philharmonic's Opening Night. This could be the first live blog of its kind

Second, check out the Steelers pregame show by Tecmo and Cotter. It's still a work-in-progress, but they're better than me. Maybe I could be a guest star on a future episode!



With that, I wish you all a Shana Tova (Happy New Year)! Actually, even though he didn't invite me to the White House for the Steelers or Penguins ceremonies, I'll let President Obama get the final word today.

No comments: