Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Trivia Wednesday

This just doesn't sound as good as Trivia Tuesday. Oh well. You want trivia, so I provide trivia. As a bit of a tangent, Good Morning America now has a brief "Tuesday Trivia" segment as part of their first weather report. My version is definitely better, but I feel like GMA should acknowledge my "Trivia Tuesday." I guess I should have trademarked Trivia Tuesday.

On to the questions. Listed below is the second part of 10 non-fiction book titles with the author and year published. Your challenge is to name the first part of the book title.

1. How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference (Malcolm Gladwell, 2000)

2. A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything (Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, 2005)

3. Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (Ann Coulter, 2003)

4. How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed (Jared Diamond, 2005)

5. The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation (Lynne Truss, 2003)

6. The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln (Doris Kearns Goodwin, 2005)

7. Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog (John Grogan, 2005)

8. Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream (Barack Obama, 2006)

9. Why We Need a Green Revolution--And How It Can Renew America (Thomas Friedman, 2008)

10. How Religion Poisons Everything (Christopher Hitchens, 2007)

As always please leave your answers in the comments section below and do not use the internet for assistance. Good luck!

This quiz is courtesy of the fine folks at Stump Trivia.

4 comments:

Messiah said...

1. Tipping Point
2. Freakanomics
3. Treason(?)
5. Eats Shoots and Leaves
6. Cabinet of Rivals (or something like that)
7. Marley and Me
8. Dreams of My Father (or is it the other one?)
9. The sequel to the Lexus and the Olive Branch

How did you do on this one?

Nichole Fisher said...

8. The Audacity of Hope
9. I think it's "Hot, Flat, and Crowded"

Christian said...

10. God is Not Great.

I actually did some of the publicity for this book when I was working at my last job.

Sean said...

Nicely done Messiah, Nichole & Christian! The only one missing is #4 which is Collapse. Oh, #6 is Team of Rivals, but that's close enough.

Messiah - We went 10 for 10. What I did not include was the fact that the answer sheet included multiple choice answers so we knew the first part of the title and just had to match it with the second part.