Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Henrik Zetterberg Updated His Website

The title of this post is true. After wondering in May if Detroit Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg would ever update his website, he actually did. Here's what Hank has to say:

Thanks for this season!

We gave it our best shot and unfortunately we came up short this year. However, I am so pleased by the support you gave us and the fact that you all showed up and gave us energy. I hope that you will be there to support me and the team again next season.

See you in October and have a great summer.

Warm regards,
Henrik Zetterberg


Now the big question is whether or not he'll actually update his website before the end of the year.


Here are some other links to help you through the day:

- Kris Letang & Tyler Kennedy stopped by KDKA to do the weather report. It was nice that they put on their Sunday best for the newscast. (PSAMP)

- My friend Sarah of Smart Bitches was quoted and included in a USA Today article.

- I'm a little late in posting this but Cotter had an amazing Independence Day version of Meeting People Is Easy. (One For The Other Thumb)

- If you're a Pirates, Mets or Nationals fan, check out Dejan Kovacevic's interview with Lastings Milledge. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)

- I wrote a post more than two years ago to share my appreciation about baseball Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn. The only reason I'm pointing that out is because ESPN wrote an amazing piece about Tony Gwynn Jr. joining the San Diego Padres. Must read article of the day!

No comments: