Monday, June 04, 2007

Notes From The Road

I’ve been away for a few days, so I have not had the opportunity to write. It may also be tough to write this week between the Pirates-Nationals series and the Celebrate Fairfax festival. I’ll have much more about both of these as time allows. On to the notes:

The Ithaca Times had an interesting Q&A and picture with Josh Face, who appears to be famous for his tattoos. The guy pictured here is not Josh Face – that can’t be his real name – and unfortunately, the web article does not include his picture. There seems to be one question missing from the piece. If you have a complete face tattoo, do you still have to shave? I honestly have no idea how this works.

The Yankees’ debut of Roger Clemens this season has been delayed because “The Rocket” has a “fatigued right groin.” No, I’m not making this up.

I have never heard of Moosic, Pennsylvania until the past few days. Moosic is a borough located just south of Scranton in Lackawanna County. While not included in the Wikipedia description, Moosic makes the people come together. Moosic makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

2 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

Great blog!! I will be back for more!!
-0-0-

Sean said...

Mike - Come by anytime. It's been slow over the past few days, but I generally post something everyday.