Monday, October 16, 2006

Flavor of Love Finale

If you haven't seen the episode and plan on it, don't read this message. For everyone else, here's a quick summary:

Although I haven't watched Flavor of Love 2 as much as the original version, I caught most of last night's finale. Congrats to the winner: Deelishis. However, the real winner is all of us because Flavor Flav did not pick New York. The last 15 mintues focused on the highly entertaining argument between the two after he rejected New York for a second time. Deelishis (yes, that's how it is spelled on the show) was somewhat of an afterthought.

My opinion: Hoopz, the winner of first season, was much better than anyone from season two.

1 comment:

Ator said...

FLA vor FLAV! Love that show. Also love Sienna Miller in Layer Cake, check it out, she's Absofrickinlutely.


Hey Sean, I tried to e-mail you directly but I couldn't find your e-mail on your blog. As soon as you read this comment, please delete it, it looks like spam in a comments section. I'm Hagan and I run The D Train, a DC Blogger website. I was writing to you because you showed up on my referrer from the DC Bloggers blogroll. Thanks for the love! I started a new site called Interficio.net and it's a DC watergun assassination tournament beginning November 1st and ending November 25th. The game is played with waterguns 24 hours a day for the duration of the tournament. Survive the longest and you win. $1,000 cash prize to the winners along with a trophy, a night of free drinks, and bragging rights for 364 days. Thought this would something that our demographic would be interested in. Check it out if it sounds like fun to you! Thanks for the referral to the D Train, I appreciate it!