Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Links & Videos

* Think back to last week. I know it's hard to do, so I'll refresh your memory. I interviewed the one and only Jim Shearer. Take a look at his latest Yinz Luv 'Da Stillers:



* Fascinating interview with Bronson Pinchot [A.V. Club] h/t Gobo

* Is November 1, 2009 the greatest day in sports history? Even though there are games in the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB for the first time in history, I say no since there are no Pittsburgh teams playing. [Inhistoric] h/t JQ

* You must watch the week seven Vikings Music video. There are no words to describe it, but Green Day should sue. [OFTOT]

* I'm not going to link to the New York Daily News article itself, but I'm going to put a positive spin on the Steve Phillips affair. The woman in the center of the story is a 2008 Ithaca College graduate, and has already interned at ABC, including on the Jimmy Kimmel Show, worked for NBC during the Beijing Olympics and is employed at ESPN. That's an impressive resume; partly due to an Ithaca College education.

* Wegmans is the greatest grocery store of all time, but I've never experienced this while shopping there:



h/t Arjewtino

* Guess the final score of the Pitt-South Florida game and you can win a T-shirt [Pitt Blather]

Would you rather win a T-shirt or a really nice watch? Don't forget to enter the first ever contest at Sean's Ramblings just for predicting Ben Roethlisberger's passing yards.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

carissajaded said...

Improv everywhere is probably my favorite thing in the entire world. And that video? priceless.

Sean said...

While I do think Improve Everywhere is cool and I would love to see it in person, I don't think it would go over well on a Metro train during rush hour. So perhaps, Improve (almost) everywhere might be better.