Tuesday, September 01, 2009

WaWa vs. Sheetz

I haven’t attended a trivia night in several weeks, so no Trivia Tuesday this week. We’re trying a new trivia locale tonight, so if all goes well, look for Trivia Tuesday to return next week. In the meantime, I thought I would try an interactive activity.

Hank Stuever of The Washington Post wrote an article last week comparing WaWa and Sheetz. So my question to you is simple. Do you prefer WaWa or Sheetz?

Cast your vote on the top right of this page and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.

9 comments:

Gilahi said...

I don't know that I've ever actually been in a Sheetz, but spouse won a WaWa gift card from some online contest she was in, so we got free WaWa for a while.

What's really uncomfortable is when you get Wawa in your Sheetz.

lacochran said...

WaWa. It's fun to say! Where Sheetz--well, that's just so wrong.

Slash said...

Sheetz. Hands down.

Gilahi said...

Nothing to do with convenience stores here, just wanted to let you know that I asked you a question in the comments section of my last blog. Thanks for reading and commenting, by the way. Putting this here in case you aren't following those comments via e-mail.

Sean said...

Gilahi - A WaWa in your Sheetz would be disappointing!

Lacochran - You may be on to something about the name. Sheetz could misinterpreted as a dirty word.

Slash - I feel like the moderator here, so I won't give my opinion (except that you are right)!

Steve Braband said...

WaWa is a gas station.

Sheetz is an experience.

Sheetz by a landslide.

getfreshdesigns said...

I have to go with Sheetz.

Although to give Wawa the benefit of the doubt, I haven't been there in a while and there really isn't a wawa on my travel routes when stopping for food occurs.

Michael Fraietta said...

I just wrote something similar up, but it's a bit more concerned with their social media practices, http://bit.ly/QA8ee

Michael Fraietta
@mike567

Anonymous said...

sheetz is the crap place to work nobody knows what there doing in corp. they cut departments so they can get more money bosses dont care or do anything for there workers only the ones that kiss their buts