Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ted Marshall Picks

I thought about sharing the rosters for all four of my fantasy football teams here, but I know that you don't care. Therefore, following Dan's lead, I'll share my picks for the Ted Marshall Open - TV Death Pool instead. My predictions for shows that will end at the conclusion of the 2009-2010 TV season (from most points to least) are:

10. Lost (ABC)
9. Til Death (FOX)
8. Scrubs (ABC)
7. Chuck (NBC)
6. Sons of Tucson (FOX)
5. The Marriage Ref (NBC)
4. The Middle (ABC)
3. Smallville (CW)
2. Better Off Ted (ABC)
1. Gary Unmarried (CBS)

A few notes:

- I am positive that King of the Hill was not one of the choices when I picked shows; however, many people seem to have the show as one of their 10.

- With Jay Leno's new show airing at 10:00 Monday through Friday and CW no longer having any shows on Sunday, there are far fewer shows to select this year compared to previous years.

- I feel bad picking Better Off Ted. It's a funny show, but the ratings were pretty lousy last season.

- Gary Unmarried is the new According to Jim. I'm going to pick it every year and hope that it goes away.

- I think I should have selected the new CBS show Accidentally on Purpose staring Dharma of Dharma & Greg. (Yes, I know that her name is Jenna Elfman, but she'll always be Dharma to me. Just like Neil Patrick Harris will always be Doogie or Barney.)


Look for a special Pittsburgh Steelers preview tomorrow with predictions about the 2009-2010 season. If you'd like to participate, please let me know.

No comments: