Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Quiz

To start your weekend, take the Independence Day quiz made up of 30 questions, 20 of which are found on the actual United States citizenship test. The last ten questions are a bit harder, and according to the site, "a score of around 24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade." (What does around mean? Can you pass with a 22 or 23?)

I scored a 23, which does not seem very good, but is better than the average score of any individual state.

Take the quiz and feel free to share your results.

5 comments:

Archi said...

I got a 26, but it was really a 27. I was not giving each question my undivided attention, and I put down that there are no term limits for President! Heh.

lacochran said...

My score was pathetic. I was pleased to learn that America has no official language! Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

25, not bad.

Messiah said...

29!! -- embarrassingly (for a lawyer), I missed the number of amendments.

Anonymous said...

I got 23 also.