Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

* When did Britney, Paris and Lindsey Lohan all become such good friends? And who is watching Britney’s kids while she is out partying? I cannot see K-Fed taking on the responsibility of babysitting his kids.

* Is anyone going to see "Apocalypto," Mel Gibson’s new movie? I have heard no buzz about this movie except for seeing a few commercials.

* You heard it here first. Barring injuries, Robert Morris’ men’s basketball team is going to make the NCAA Tournament. A.J. Jackson, who is currently averaging 24 points and 10 rebounds a game, is a really good player. I’m looking forward to see how he matches up against Pitt’s Aaron Gray, Levon Kendall and Tyrell Biggs on Wednesday night.

* While it’s not a new show, I’ve recently discovered "Criminal Minds" on CBS. I’ve liked the storylines the few times I have watched the show, and Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin) and Greg (Thomas Gibson of Dharma & Greg) work well together. Plus, I don’t feel completely lost like I (partially) do with "Lost" and "Heroes."

* I’m somewhat famous! I was featured (I’m generously using that term) in Blog 'N' Gold on the Post-Gazette website. Thank you Blog 'N' Gold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to see apocalypto cuz i can see stuff for free. i think it will be good... but then again i liked a new world. congrats on the pburgh blog post thing.

Messiah said...

Yes. Congrats indeed.

How do you think Mel Gibson will make his newest movie anti-Semitic? I think it will be hard, considering that it takes place enitrely before any explorers come. But I'm sure Mel can find a way.