Saturday, January 08, 2005

Over the past few months, I have had a lot of free time at work. I spent much of my time using the internet and discovered that some of my friends had blogs. After being convinced (it did not take much convincing, I was told "Sean, you should totally get your own blog. All the “cool kids” are doing it."), that was enough for me. I decided I should join the 21st Century and try it. I'm sure everyone and their mother has a blog at this point, but I've always been behind when it comes to technology. This CD and DVD thing are just fads! Cassettes and VHS tapes are still fine! :)

As I wrote in my description section, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to write about. I figure there will be a lot about Pittsburgh sports (especially the Steelers), pop culture, and some politics and news. I'll share stories about my life and may even share some about The Wife (if she lets me).

Please feel free to leave comments and let me know if you have any suggestions about what I should write about. Thanks for checking this out, and I'm going to sleep

2 comments:

Sean said...

I'm just seeing if this works.

ella m. said...

I find pop culture,bad dates and music to be handy topics for generating response.