Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Where Do The Paw Patrol Go To The Bathroom?

At various times of their lives, my kids have watched and enjoyed Paw Patrol. While The Moose and Pedro Tulo have outgrown the show, my three year old Luigi is a big fan. I've mentioned Paw Patrol several times over the years, but I've never asked the pressing question in the post title. 


On the surface, this seems simple. They are dogs, so they probably do their business on grass. However, the pups talk, drive vehicles, dance, snowboard, and solve all types of problems. You also never see the pups near a fire hydrant, so perhaps they use a toilet. A however to the earlier however is that the dogs continue to eat in bowls on the ground, meaning that although they may seem more human than human (to quote White Zombie/Rob Zombie), they continue to have dog characteristics. 

If I had to guess, I think the pups do their business on grass, but they clean up after themselves. Otherwise, part of every episode would focus on Ryder cleaning up after them!

And if your kids watch Paw Patrol, I apologize that you'll probably think about this every episode now!

No comments: