Wednesday, April 21, 2021

My Golf Course

I may have found a happy place. I’ve probably mentioned before that I live on/adjacent to a golf course, which sounds much fancier than it is. I pay homeowner association fees that help support the golf course, so I think I can fairly call it my golf course. Despite it being my golf course, I’m not actually allowed to just walk on it whenever I want to or at all. However, over the last two evenings, all of the golfers have finished their rounds, but there has still been some daylight, so I decided to walk on the cart path around the 14th and 15th holes. It’s really nice. Just me and a few geese. I wouldn’t say that it’s quiet since you can hear cars driving by, but it is some rare alone time for me. The walks have only lasted about 20 minutes, but I really hope that this becomes a regular thing.





No comments: