Thursday, April 29, 2021

Refinancing

We refinanced late last year and are saving hundreds of dollars a month on our mortgage. Sure, there were closing costs, but those fees were included in the new mortgage, and we'll end up breaking even with those costs soon. Despite refinancing at a really good rate and fairly recently, the mortgage company started emailing me about refinancing. They emailed me on April 3rd and then again on April 9th, and April 10th. They took a few days off and then went crazy.


I received emails on the 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. I thought that was it, but then I got one more on the 28th. Finally, I figured that they must have some kind of amazing deal, so I decided to call them. They seemed surprised that I received all of the emails and then admitted that my current rate is better than anything they have to offer. 

I just hope that this means no more emails about refinancing for a while!

No comments: