Wednesday, April 14, 2021

30 In 30ish

Nearly my entire life consists of being a parent to my three boys and working (with the occasional sleep thrown in there). Yes, it’s been like this since the pandemic started, but it seems even more prevalent lately. So I decided that I needed some sort of motivation to do something for myself. While I wish that this would be a vacation, exercising, or even finishing a book, the fatherhood and work responsibilities aren't going away, and the pandemic is still happening. Therefore, I settled on writing 30 blog posts in 30ish days. 


The goal is to write a post every day for 30 straight days or at least close to it. I also want to have a big finish around my birthday with a post focused on the anniversary of one of the greatest adventures of my life. In case you're wondering, I'm counting yesterday's blog post about raccoons in my neighborhood and remembering all the time I spent in computer labs as a college student as the first post. Maybe not the best starter, but it counts!

So consider this day 2 and enjoy the next 28ish days or so!

No comments: