Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Ramblings

1. Do only people from Western Pennsylvania know the proper way to get Heinz ketchup out of the bottle or is this universally known?

2. The NHL schedule is supposedly coming out today. I need to plan some excursions to Tampa, Columbus and the 3rd annual hockey road trip, so let’s get going NHL.

3. Why does raspberry contain a letter P? Does anyone actually pronounce the P? Yes, I thought raspberry was spelled rasberry until recently. More accurately, I never really thought about it.

4. Need a tongue-twister. Say "Green Bean, Green Bead" five times fast.

5. I saw the movie Zodiac over the weekend. There are more ringing telephones in this movie than the Jerry Lewis telethon. (I’ll be here all week.)

6. Arjewtino is back from vacation. Good stuff as always.

7. If you happen to see Will Ferrell, tell him that he should go to Altoona next Monday, July 21. Will, if you’re reading this, show some love to Altoona and attend the Altoona Curve-Akron Aeros minor league baseball game!

5 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

I am not from Pennsylvania. My approach involves something pointy. Well, anything pointy. Am I close?

Sean said...

Not so much. It is hitting the 57 on the bottle, which helps the ketchup exit much quicker.

lacochran's evil twin said...

Get out! For realz?

Nichole Fisher said...

I had heard that was true, but always assumed it was an urban legend.

Sean said...

This is not an urban legend; it is completely true. The most efficient way to get Heinz ketchup out of the bottle is to tap (or hit) the 57.