Friday, July 18, 2008

1000

Thursday was a big day as the Emmy nominations were announced and the 2008-2009 NHL schedule was released. I will write about both of these evens soon, but this post is special. This is the 1000th post on Sean’s Ramblings. Actually, the fact that the Emmy nominations and NHL schedule were released yesterday seem to be appropriate as the vast majority of my posts tend to be about television and sports, specifically Pittsburgh sports.

I’m not going to do a "State of the Ramblings" at this time as I tend to save those for the anniversary of this blog. However, the fact that I have been able to write 1000 entries is pretty impressive in my opinion. I’d like to say that I hope to write 1000 more posts, but the pace of how much I write has decreased significantly since my first year, so who knows. (I hope this sentence hasn’t scared anyone; I’m not going anywhere.) With that written, I feel that my entries are much better than my first year, so it’s a quality over quantity deal.

As always, thanks to everyone for visiting whether this is your first here or you are a regular. While I really enjoy writing about my thoughts and experiences, I am grateful to all of you for actually reading what I have to write.

No comments: