Thursday, August 03, 2006

Looking for a Fantasy Football League

Now that it's August and training camps have started, it's that time of year to start thinking about fantasy football. I'll admit it; I have a problem/addiction with fantasy sports. I'm currently in two fantasy baseball leagues, two fantasy football leagues, and I even had a World Cup fantasy league earlier this summer. There are much worse vices than fantasy sports. Anyway, my two fantasy football leagues are not enough especially since one does not appear to be very serious (we pre-rank the players and the computer automatically drafts for all teams; what fun is that?). So I'm in search of an additional league. I don't care if there is money involved or not. It just needs to be a league where people are involved. I don't want to be in the league where owners give up in week five and are starting players on a bye or tore their ACL in week two. Preferably, I'd also like to know at least one person in the league.

If you are looking to start a league or have any suggestions of a league I could join, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at seanramblings@yahoo.com. Thank you!

No comments: