Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Trivia Tuesday

The folks at Sporcle are amazing. They put together wonderful quiz after quiz after quiz. For today's Trivia Tuesday, take the Sporcle quizzes and share your results in the comments section below. Good luck!

Name the answers to these Television related questions in the 3 minute time limit. I scored a 26 out of 50.

Name the 100 largest private colleges/universities in the United States. (12 minutes) I scored a 41 of 100 and missed two easy ones in my hometown.

Name the QBs who started the most games for each team 2005-2009. (6 minutes) I got 115 out of 160 answers correct.

3 comments:

Ngewo said...

1. 37
2. 33
3. 105. unfortunately, I kept spelling a few QBs names wrong, used up all my time.

lacochran's evil twin said...

I was doing fine until I hit The Office trivia. Yo no se.

Nichole Fisher said...

1. 100
2. 41/100
3. didn't attempt - I'm terrible at naming football player unless their names are Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe, Wes Welker, etc......