Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I’m a Star in Kittanning

I’ll share my thoughts and pictures from the Washington Nationals-Pittsburgh Pirates “Strasberg” game tomorrow, though they really should call it the Evan Meek game as he looked dominant. In the meantime, I invite you to click here to see my appearance on Rizzo Sports Week. This was my second time Mike invited me on the show, so I guess that I didn’t embarrass myself or him for first time. Actually, he may have been desparate for a guest after getting Rob Egan, GM of the Altoona Curve, and Greg Linnelli of Fox Sports Radio Pittsburgh the previous weeks. I guess that there have not been any FCC complaints about me, so that has to be worth something, right?

If you are brave enough to watch the video, I’d really like to know what you think about my performance. I think I sound terrible, but that’s just me. I appear via phone just before the 5:00 minute mark, and we talk about the Pirates, Penguins, Steelers, Nationals, Strasberg and the World Cup.


With the World Cup starting tomorrow, don’t forget to join my World Cup fantasy league [click join an existing group, and enter the group ID# (19911), and password (troy43)]. It’s really easy; all you have to do is pick the winner of each game at least five minutes before the start of the game. If you only want to select the winner of South Africa-Mexico today, that’s fine. You don’t need to pick the result of the U.S.-England game until Saturday afternoon (Eastern time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off if you can Make it in Kittanning you can make it anywhere. The bright lights at the corner of Market & Jefferson are pretty bright.

But I'll debate you're stardom, if you stood on the front steps of Armstrong County Courthouse, would anyone recognize you?