Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Links

I attended my first ever blogger Happy Hour on Friday night hosted by lacochran. Although I was a little nervous, seeing that I have never met any bloggers before other than those I knew well before their blogging days, I had a great time. The following people were in attendance:

Charlotte Harris
The Restaurant Refugee
A Daily Dose of Zen Sarcasm
The Gilahi Blog
Urban Bohemian
It’s Toasted
The Chronicles of Tewkesbury
Culinary Couture
Live It, Love It
Who Invented Roses
(That’s Why) The Lady Is a Tramp

They are great people, and I encourage you to check out their blogs, which are now also included on my links section.

I will be part of a Steelers-Chargers liveblog today through White Nerdy Wonks. Stop by to share your thoughts about the game and you can get live updates of my fantasy football teams! (I’m sure my fantasy football team is exactly what you’d like to read about on your Sunday afternoon.)

Want an addicting game? Try Super Obama World. You’ve been warned.

I was again honored to be part of One for the Other Thumb’s Meeting People Is Easy.

Enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

Lemmonex said...

So great to meet you--wish we could have talked more!

lacochran said...

So glad you made it! It was great to put a face to the name and I'm glad we got to chat a little. :)

Gilahi said...

I had a great time. I wish we could have had more time to chat, but we seemed to get separated into a couple of groups, and I could barely hear you and B when I tried to conversed. The clever people in our group got up and moved around some. I'm just clever enough that it didn't occur to me to do the same.

Sean said...

It was great meeting all of you too. Gilahi, I agree with you in that I was not clever enough to move around either. I really didn't get a chance to talk to the other side of the table until I was leaving. There's always next time, right? :)

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

It was fun meeting you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more! Next time I'll make a point of following Restaurant Refugee's example and circulate.

Anonymous said...

Now you have no excuse not to come on Friday.

Anonymous said...

very cool to meet you Sean!