Monday, November 24, 2008

Introducing Ziggy

You may have noticed that many of my posts last week lacked something called substance. I was able to provide a few links and some quick notes, but I really didn’t have the time or ability to write as much as I like. This is the reason why:



So this is Ziggy, who is obviously named for former Pittsburgh Penguin great Ziggy Palffy and current Penguin great Mike Zigomanis. Actually, the Fairfax County Animal Shelter already gave Ziggy the name and it seemed appropriate. Ziggy was born in mid-August and arrived in our home just last Tuesday. He is playful, affectionate, purrs constantly and always wants to be around people. We have also learned that he is a big fan of computers. He loves jumping on the laptop and he tries to attack the screensaver and arrow. This makes it extremely difficult to write this blog and visit other blogs and websites.



While some of you may be concerned that Sean’s Ramblings will become all about Ziggy, I want to assure you that this is not the case. I mean, I’ve read the lateset issue of Cat Fancy and purchased the Drinkwell Pet Fountain.



I've also made the cat toy as demonstrated in this video, but my life isn’t entirely about my kitten.



OK, so maybe my life is all about the kitten...and fantasy football. Anyway, enjoy a few more pictures of Ziggy:



5 comments:

lacochran said...

How cute is Ziggy?! SO, SO CUTE!

Katherine said...

OMG. Adorable. Can our cats have a play date? Wait, scratch that. My cats would eat Ziggy. But oh, I want another kitten now.

rachaelgking said...

Oh my lord, the jealousy is growing like a weed around my cold black heart. I WANT ONE SO MUCH!!!

Stupid boyfriend wanting to breathe and such.

Enjoy that face!

Sean said...

Thanks for all of the nice messages. Well, except that I don't Katherine's cats to eat Ziggy!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Don't you love how they sit in the most convenient places? I had a cat that never sat on the dining room table until I spread out all of my thesis materials in a final push to finish the damn thing. He decided that was the time to make the dining room table his personal lounge space.

Dirty bastard cat. Er, I mean, adorable little buggers!