Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trivia Tuesday

If it’s Tuesday and I went to trivia on Monday night, then it's time for another version of Trivia Tuesday. Your challenge is to name the band or artist with the following Platinum albums:

1. Reasonable Doubt, The Black Album, Kingdom Come

2. Pump, Get Your Wings, Draw the Line

3. Dirty Mind, Controversy, Diamonds and Pearls

4. Nick of Time, Luck of the Draw, Longing in Their Hearts

5. Voodoo Lounge, Goats Head Soup, Black and Blue

6. Blue, Court and Spark, Miles of Isles

7. OK Computer, Pablo Honey, Kid A

8. Eliminator, Afterburner, Recycler

9. Songs in the Key of Life, Hotter Then July, In Square Circle

10. Boy, War, October

The usual rules apply. Please do not use the internet for the answers. Either you know it or you don’t. Please leave your answers in the comments section below. Good luck!

As always, the quiz was created by the folks at Stump Trivia.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Jay-Z
2) Aerosmith
3) Prince
4) ok, I totally know this and it'll probably come to me right after I click "submit"... but I'm just drawing a blank ATM...
5) Rolling Stones
6) ...
7) Radiohead
8) ZZ Top
9) Stevie Wonder
10) U2

Carrie M said...

4. Bonnie Raitt

always glad to see Radiohead as a trivia answer!

Sean said...

Nice job Captain. The eight correct is better than the 7 that we got right.

Carrie - You are correct with Bonnie Raitt and that it's nice to see Radiohead in trivia.

We're still looking for #6 which is probably the most difficult of the group.

Nick said...

#6 is easy -- if you grew up with my Joni Mitchell-lovin' parents. I'm sorry I missed out on trivia this week. I would have been able to get every one of these except #4, and I have only proven to be a true asset in the past when called upon to identify female actresses by their boobies. Hmmmph.

I totally bombed that midterm!

Anonymous said...

gah... had to look the other two up, although I kept thinking of REM's "out of time" (also platinum) when I saw "nick of time"... not to mention that I did think of the (also platinum) album titled "blue" by leeann rimes... ah well...

lacochran's evil twin said...

I knew 3, 4, 6, and 9 but alas I am more than a day late and a dollar short.