Monday, October 12, 2020

Midnight Sky

Miley Cyrus and I have an odd relationship. Maybe I should start again. I believe that Miley's "Party In The USA" is one of the best pop songs over the last 15 years. You can fight me on this. She probably knew that she would never have a song as good as this, yet, it's not like she was going to retire from the music industry before turning 18. Back to me and Miley, I also admitted to liking the song "See You Again" in the early days of my blog. However, I selected her "Dooo It!" as the worst song of 2015. It's like the opposite of "Party In The USA" in how terrible it is. See, we have an odd relationship. Fine, I have an weird relationship with her music. And I really like her latest song "Midnight Sky."

By the way, the "oooh" said by Miley several times during the song (the first at the 1:05 mark) sounds a lot like Stevie Nicks in "Edge of Seventeen."

No comments: