Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Washington Post Fails To Provide James Harrison As A Date

This is Katie Miller and Chris Bentley.



They were set up as part of The Washington Post's weekly Date Lab. While it sounds like they had a great first date, there is one part of the April 10th article that really stood out to me.

Katie: He texted me on his way home [and] said that he had a really wonderful time and wanted to see me again soon. I texted him back, “Me too,” and also that it was great meeting the King of the Toddlers. I’d give [the date] a 4.5 [out of 5]. I had so much fun. The only reason it’s not higher is because The Post couldn’t arrange a date between me and [NFL player] James Harrison. (Emphasis added.)

To The Washington Post - With the NFL players locked out, couldn't you have arranged for Katie to go on a date with James Harrison? Seriously, The Post could have made it happen.

Your move Pittsburgh Post-Gazette! (I challenge Cat of Cat's Call to arrange a date for James Harrison.)

No comments: